30th September 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

I am looking forward to apply for an internship of Graphic Design in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi. I would like to know about the duration of this internship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration?

2nd October 2019, 08:31 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Duration of Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

The duration of Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi is 6 months. There are 3 vacancies available for the internship.

The last date to apply for the internship is 1st October 2019 in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi.

You may visit their official website https://aqugen.com/ for more information.
2nd October 2019, 09:51 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

The Duration of the Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for the Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi is 16th October 2019.

For more information visit on https://www.aqugen.com
2nd October 2019, 10:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

The duration of the Graphic Design internship in the AquGen Technologies Private Limited is 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 15th October 2019 and there are total 3 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, English Proficiency both in spoken and written.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.aqugen.com
3rd October 2019, 01:46 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Graphic Design internship at AquGen Technologies Private Limited in Delhi is 6 months.

You will get around Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 10,000/- per month as Graphic Design interns in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://aqugen.com/
3rd October 2019, 07:46 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Duration of Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi is 6 Months.

Deadline date for Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi is 1st October 2019.

Visit:-- (https://aqugen.com/) For more information
4th October 2019, 01:17 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi would be of 6 months and is full time. You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.

The stipend that would be offered to Graphic Design interns in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi would be between Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000 per month.

You can check the website https://aqugen.com/ for more details.
4th October 2019, 12:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking forward to apply for an internship of Graphic Design in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi. I would like to know about the duration of this internship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration?

Duration of the Graphic Design internship in the AquGen Technologies Private Limited, Delhi is 6 months full time in the office.

Selected candidates can get a stipend of around Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month based on their performance in the Graphic Design internship in the AquGen Technologies Private Limited, Delhi. Candidates from Delhi with suitable interests and expertise can apply for the Graphic Design internship in the AquGen Technologies Private Limited, Delhi. Website link of the AquGen Technologies Private Limited, Delhi is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?