18th September 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Graphic Design internship in Ion Technology Solutions Vijayawada?

Dear friends, I need to know about the duration of Graphic Design internship which is available in Ion Technology Solutions Vijayawada. I don’t know about the duration so please help me to know about the duration.

21st September 2019, 01:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Graphic Design internship in Ion Technology Solutions Vijayawada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I need to know about the duration of Graphic Design internship which is available in Ion Technology Solutions Vijayawada. I don’t know about the duration so please help me to know about the duration.

Duration of the Graphic Design internship is 2 months (work from home) in the Ion Technology Solutions, Vijayawada.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Graphic Design internship on or before 3rd October, 2019 in the Ion Technology Solutions, Vijayawada. There are around 18 Graphic Design internship vacancies available in the Ion Technology Solutions, Vijayawada.
21st September 2019, 05:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Graphic Design internship in Ion Technology Solutions Vijayawada?

The duration of the Graphic Design internship in Ion Technology Solutions Vijayawada is 2 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 3rd October 2019 and there are total 18 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have a good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign and Adobe After Effects.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.iontechsol.com
21st September 2019, 06:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Duration of Graphic Design internship in Ion Technology Solutions Vijayawada?

The duration of Graphic Design internship in Ion Technology Solutions, Vijayawada is 2 months.

There are only 18 vacancies available for the internship and the last date to apply for the internship is 3rd October 2019 in Ion Technology Solutions, Vijayawada.

You may visit the website www.iontechsol.com for more information.
21st September 2019, 09:16 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of Graphic Design internship in Ion Technology Solutions Vijayawada would be of 2 months.

The Last date to apply for Graphic Design internship in Ion Technology Solutions Vijayawada is 1st October 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.iontechsol.com/)
22nd September 2019, 01:18 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Graphic Design internship in Ion Technology Solutions Vijayawada is 2 months.

You can expect a stipend of Rs. 28,000/- per month as Graphic Design interns in Ion Technology Solutions Vijayawada.

Last date to apply for this internship is 3rd October 2019.

Check the website https://www.iontechsol.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?