20th May 2019, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Greenfield Resources Private Limited Civil Structure Design Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Greenfield Resources Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Civil Structure Design Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

24th May 2019, 05:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Greenfield Resources Private Limited Civil Structure Design Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Greenfield Resources Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Civil Structure Design Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of the Civil Structure Design internship in Greenfield Resources Private Limited is 6 months full time (in office). Selected candidates can get around Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 per month as a stipend for the Civil Structure Design internship in Greenfield Resources Private Limited. Candidates with knowledge and skills in AutoCAD are preferred for the Civil Structure Design internship in Greenfield Resources Private Limited. There are 2 Civil Structure Design internship vacancies available in Greenfield Resources Private Limited.
24th May 2019, 09:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Greenfield Resources Private Limited Civil Structure Design Internship?

Duration of Greenfield Resources Private Limited Civil Structure Design Internship is available for duration of 6 months.
Total vacancies available for Civil Structure Design Internship offered at Greenfield Resources Private Limited is 02.
Candidates should have skills in AutoCAD for Civil Structure Design Internship in Greenfield Resources Private Limited.
24th May 2019, 11:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Greenfield Resources Private Limited Civil Structure Design Internship would be of 6 months.

The selected candidates will be offered a stipend of Rs.10,000 per month.

The candidates must have the knowledge of AutoCAD as they will be providing sound technical expertise when applying engineering principles, techniques and methods to design infrastructure projects.
25th May 2019, 12:24 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have to work for at least 6 months as a Civil Structure Design Intern at Greenfield Resources Private Limited. Civil Structure Design Interns can expect Rs. 10,000 per month as a stipend. Those who have good knowledge and skill in AutoCAD will get first preference.

Contact Information:
Greenfield Resources
Address: Safal Pegasus, 803,, Prahlad Nagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Phone: 079 4006 6529
25th May 2019, 01:14 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Civil Structure Design Internship in Greenfield Resources Private Limited is 6 months.

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month as Civil Structure Design Internship in Greenfield Resources Private Limited.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
http://greenfieldtech.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?