18th December 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Duration of India Infoline Limited Financial Business Development Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in India Infoline Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Financial Business Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

23rd December 2018, 07:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of India Infoline Limited Financial Business Development Internship?

India Infoline Limited offers 3 months duration of Financial Business Development Internship. India Infoline Limited does offer part time job/internship. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible. Eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before 8th January 2019. Positions available for this internship is 20.
30th August 2021, 10:34 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of India Infoline Limited Financial Business Development Internship?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month for India Infoline Limited Financial Business Development Internship.

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?