24th January 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Indian Institute Of Science, Bangalore Machine Learning Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Indian Institute Of Science, Bangalore Machine Learning Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Machine Learning Internship?

30th January 2019, 11:50 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Indian Institute Of Science, Bangalore Machine Learning Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Indian Institute Of Science, Bangalore Machine Learning Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Machine Learning Internship?

Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore offers Machine Learning internship for the duration of two months. Selected interns can get Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Machine Learning internship at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. There are three Machine Learning internship positions available and interested & eligible candidates can apply on or before 7th February, 2019 for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?