21st April 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Industry Research Internship in DDriven Data Sciences & Analytics Private Limited?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in DDriven Data Sciences & Analytics Private Limited. I came to know that they are offering Industry Research Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

26th April 2019, 10:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Industry Research Internship in DDriven Data Sciences & Analytics Private Limited?

Duration of Industry Research Internship in DDriven Data Sciences & Analytics Private Limited is 3 months.

You will get around Rs. 20,000 per month as an interns at DDriven Data Sciences & Analytics Private Limited .

you can visit the website http://www.ddriven.io for more information.
27th April 2019, 01:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Industry Research Internship in DDriven Data Sciences & Analytics Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in DDriven Data Sciences & Analytics Private Limited. I came to know that they are offering Industry Research Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

Duration of the Industry Research internship in the DDriven Data Sciences & Analytics Private Limited was 3 months full time (in office). Selected candidates can get around Rs 20,000 per month as a stipend for the DDriven Data Sciences & Analytics Private Limited. Those candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Excel, Accounting, Power BI and Financial Modeling were eligible to apply for the Industry Research internship in the DDriven Data Sciences & Analytics Private Limited.
27th April 2019, 06:26 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Industry Research Internship in DDriven Data Sciences & Analytics Private Limited is 6 months.

You will get stipend for Industry Research Internship in DDriven Data Sciences & Analytics Private Limited which would be Rs.20,000 per month.

Send you resume to Email ID:[email protected]
27th April 2019, 08:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

DDriven Data Sciences & Analytics Private Limited does offer Industry Research Internship for a duration of 3 months, when there is requirements for this internship. As per my knowledge, DDriven Data Sciences & Analytics Private Limited is not offering Industry Research Internship at present. Candidates should be from Gurgaon, Gurgaon and neighboring cities in order to be eligible to apply for Industry Research Internship in DDriven Data Sciences & Analytics Private Limited. Another requirements for applying candidates are skills in Accounting, MS-Excel, Financial Modeling and Power BI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?