19th February 2019, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Interior Design Internship in Thanmaya Designs?

Hi Sir, I want to join Thanmaya Designs for doing Interior Design Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Interior Design Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

7th March 2019, 12:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Interior Design Internship in Thanmaya Designs?

Duration of Interior Design Internship offering by Thanmaya Designs is for 6 months. Those who have completed their graduation are eligible to apply. Those who are currently pursuing their graduation are also eligible to apply. Candidates willing for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 6 months are preferred for Internship. Candidates from Bangalore city are given preference for this internship.
8th March 2019, 11:42 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to join Thanmaya Designs for doing Interior Design Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Interior Design Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Thanmaya Design does not offer Interior Design internships at present. Duration of the Interior Design internship in Thanmaya Designs was 6 months, last time. Therefore, interested candidates have to contact the Thanmaya Designs for exact details on the same. Selected candidates can get around Rs 9,000 to Rs 12,000 per month as a stipend for the Interior Design internship in Thanmaya Designs. Candidates with skills in AutoCAD, Photoshop and MS-Office are preferred for the Interior Design internship in Thanmaya Designs.
25th May 2021, 05:25 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Duration of Interior Design Internship in Thanmaya Designs is 6 Months.

Deadline date for Interior Design Internship in Thanmaya Designs is 12th October 2019.
14th September 2021, 06:18 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 8,000+ Incentives for Interior design Internship in Thanmaya Designs

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?