1st September 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Internship in Tata Consultancy for 2nd year Civil Engineering students?

Duration of Internship in Tata Consultancy for 2nd year Civil Engineering students?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria asked by Tata for doing internship?
  3. Internship for M.Com students in Tata Motors in Hyderabad?
  4. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Am I eligible to do internship in Tata Motors when am doing my 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Does Tata Motors offer any Internship/Indutrial training for 2nd year students? Details of application and other credentials?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Is there any companies available which provides internship for Civil engineering candidates?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  11. Internship at Tata Steel for Computer Science 2nd year student?
  12. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  13. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  14. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  15. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Calicut?
  16. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  18. How to do winter internship from Tata Steel, Bokaro?
6th September 2015, 11:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Internship in Tata Consultancy for 2nd year Civil Engineering students?

I am extremely sorry to state that Tata Consultancy Services do not have provision for internship of civil engineering students and that too, of second year of engineering. From the last year it has stopped recruiting interns from branches except Computer Science and Information Technology, that too, of third and fourth year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?