17th January 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Key Fincorp Pvt. Ltd. Investment Banking Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Key Fincorp Pvt. Ltd.? I came to know that this company is providing Investment Banking Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

29th January 2019, 12:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Key Fincorp Pvt. Ltd. Investment Banking Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Key Fincorp Pvt. Ltd.? I came to know that this company is providing Investment Banking Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of the Investment Banking internship in the Key Fincorp Services Private Limited is three months full time. If selected, interns can get around Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 per month as a stipend for the Investment Banking internship in the above mentioned organization. Those candidates who have skills and knowledge in MS-Office, Financial Modeling and MS-PowerPoint are eligible to apply for the Investment Banking internship in the Key Fincorp Services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?