20th February 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Marketing Internship in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry. I came to know that they are offering Marketing Internship. So, I need to know about the duration so that I can apply for this Internship.

6th March 2019, 06:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Marketing Internship in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry?

Marketing Internship is available for duration of 6 months in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 6 March 2019 for marketing Internship in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Candidates who have relevant skills can apply for this internship. Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities are preferred for this internship. Selected interns can can start this internship between 20th February 2019 and 22nd March 2019.
26th May 2021, 07:12 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Marketing Internship in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry?

Duration of Marketing Internship in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry is 6 Months.

Deadline date for Marketing Internship in Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry is 6 march 2019.

Visit:-- (https://www.ifcci.org.in/) For more information
14th September 2021, 06:07 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month for Marketing Internship in Info French Chamber of Commerce and Industry

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?