10th September 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Mollos Radix Solution Private Limited Kolkata Android App Development Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Mollos Radix Solution Private Limited Kolkata Android App Development internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Android App Development internship?

13th September 2019, 01:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Mollos Radix Solution Private Limited Kolkata Android App Development Internship?

The duration of Mollos Radix Solution Private Limited Kolkata Android App Development Internship is 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 24th September 2019 and you can join immediately. There are total 10 vacancies available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.mollosradix.in
13th September 2019, 02:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Mollos Radix Solution Private Limited Kolkata Android App Development Internship?

Duration of Android App Development Internship at Mollos Radix Solution Private Limited in Kolkata is 3 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 6,000/- per month as Android App Development Internship at Mollos Radix Solution Private Limited in Kolkata.

Last date to apply for this internship is 24 September 2019.
13th September 2019, 03:43 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Android App Development Internship in Mollos Radix Solution Private Limited Kolkata would be 3 months and is full time. You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.

The stipend that would be offered to Android App Development Interns in Mollos Radix Solution Private Limited Kolkata would be Rs.6000 per month.

The last date to apply for Android App Development Internship in Mollos Radix Solution Private Limited Kolkata is 24/09/2019.
13th September 2019, 04:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Mollos Radix Solution Private Limited Kolkata Android App Development internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Android App Development internship?

Duration of the Android App Development internship in the Mollos Radix Solutions Private Limited is 3 months full time in the office.
Selected candidates can start the Android App Development internship immediately in the Mollos Radix Solutions Private Limited. There are around 10 Android App Development internship vacancies available in the Mollos Radix Solutions Private Limited, Kolkata.
13th September 2019, 08:23 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re:

The duration of Mollos Radix Solution Private Limited Kolkata Android App Development Internship is 3 months.

The last date to apply for the internship is
24th September 2019.

You may visit the website http://mollosDuration for more information.
13th September 2019, 09:01 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of the Android App Development Internship in Mollos Radix Solution Private Limited Kolkata would be of 3 months.

The Last date to apply for the Android App Development Internship in Mollos Radix Solution Private Limited Kolkata is 24th September 2019.

For more information visit on (www.mollosradix.in)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?