25th December 2018, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Pebibits Technologies Software Development Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Pebibits Technologies? I came to know that this company is providing Software Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

28th December 2018, 12:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Pebibits Technologies Software Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Pebibits Technologies? I came to know that this company is providing Software Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of the Software Development internship in Pebibits Technologies is 6 months full time (in office). Selected candidates can get around Rs 4,000 per month as a stipend for the Software Development internship in Pebibits Technologies. Candidates with skills in PHP are preferred for the Software Development internship in Pebibits Technologies. There are 10 Software Development internship positions available in Pebibits Technologies. Interested candidates can apply on or before 7th January, 2019 for the Software Development internship in Pebibits Technologies.
28th December 2018, 04:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Pebibits Technologies offers 6 months duration of Software Development Internship. Those candidates can apply who will be available for full time (in-office) internship. Candidates having skilled in PHP will be preferred for internship. Those candidates who can start the internship between 24th December 2018 and 23rd January 2019 will be preferred for internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 7th January 2019. Positions available for this Internship is 10 (Ten).
30th August 2021, 03:20 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 4,000/- per month for Pebibits Technologies Software Development Internship

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?