31st May 2019, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

Duration of PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to PHP Development which is available in Suma Infotech Private Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

2nd June 2019, 02:34 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited?

The duration of the PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited would be of 6 months which is full time in office training.

The stipend that would be offered to the candidates selected for PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited would vary from Rs.14,000 to Rs.16,000 per month.

You can visit the website http://www.suma-infotech.com/ for more information.
2nd June 2019, 11:55 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to PHP Development which is available in Suma Infotech Private Limited? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Suma Infotech Private Limited offers the PHP Development internship for the period of 6 months full time (in office).
Selected candidates may get around Rs 14,000 to Rs 16,000 per month as a stipend for the PHP Development internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited. Candidates with knowledge and skills in HTML, PHP, JavaScript and CSS are eligible to apply for the PHP Development internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited.
2nd June 2019, 12:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited is
6 months.

You will get around Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 16,000/- per month as PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited.

Please check below website to know more about this internship.
http://www.suma-infotech.com/
2nd June 2019, 02:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Suma Infotech Private Limited offers PHP Development Internship for duration of 6 months.
Candidates from Noida and neighboring cities can apply for PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited. Aspiring candidates should have knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS and JavaScript to do this internship.
2nd June 2019, 08:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited is 6 months duration.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.suma-infotech.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?