17th June 2019, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Practo Technologies, Bengaluru Web Development Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru? I came to know that this company is providing Web Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

18th June 2019, 04:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Practo Technologies, Bengaluru Web Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru? I came to know that this company is providing Web Development Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Practo Technologies, Bangalore offers the Web Development internship for the duration of 4 months full time (in office). Selected candidates can get around Rs 20,000 per month as a stipend for the Web Development internship in Practo Technologies, Bangalore. There are around 15 Web Development internship vacancies are available in the Practo Technologies, Bangalore. Candidates with relevant interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in Practo Technologies.
18th June 2019, 04:49 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Practo Technologies, Bengaluru Web Development Internship?

Duration of Web Development Internship at Practo Technologies in Bengaluru is 4 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 20,000/- per month as Web Development Internship at Practo Technologies in Bengaluru.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.practo.com/
18th June 2019, 06:18 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Practo Technologies, Bengaluru Web Development Internship is of 4 Months.

Candidates must have knowledge of PHP (Learn PHP) and Python (Learn Python).

Should have a basic knowledge of executor framework.

20000 /Month is offered to interns.

For more information visit on (http://www.practo.com)
18th June 2019, 11:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Practo Technologies, Bengaluru Web Development Internship is of full time 4 months.

Candidates should be from Bangalore and have a basic knowledge of executor framework are given preference for this internship.

Candidates can get Rs. 20,000 per month as stipend to do this internship.
18th June 2019, 11:41 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Web Development Internship in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru would be of 4 months and is full time in office Internship.

The candidates selected for Web Development Internship in Practo Technologies, Bengaluru will get stipend of Rs.20000 per month.

You can check more details on http://www.practo.com.
19th June 2019, 10:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Practo Technologies, Benaluru Web Development Internship is 4 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.practo.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?