14th June 2019, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Software Testing which is available in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

15th June 2019, 01:44 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru?

Duration of Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru is of 3 Months.

Stipend of Rs.10000 per month is offered to the interns.

For more details visit on (http://www.applicate.in)
15th June 2019, 03:17 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru?

The duration of Software Testing Internship at Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited in Bengaluru is 3 Months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as Software Testing Internship at Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited in Bengaluru.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.applicate.in/
15th June 2019, 04:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the Internship related to Software Testing which is available in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bangalore offers Software Testing internship for the duration of 3 months. Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 10,000 per month for the Software Testing internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bangalore. If selected, candidates can start the Software Testing internship immediately in the Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bangalore. Candidates with knowledge and expertise in Software Testing and Linux are preferred for the Software Testing internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bangalore.
15th June 2019, 07:36 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Software Testing Internship would be of 3 months in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru.

The candidates selected for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru can expect per month stipend of Rs.10000.

The candidates looking forward to apply for the Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru can check more details on https://www.applicate.in/.
15th June 2019, 07:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Software Testing Internship offered at Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited, Bengaluru is of 3 months.
To apply for this internship, the candidate should be Bangalore and have a sound knowledge of Linux, Software Testing and databases.
Stipend offered for this internship is 10000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?