31st May 2019, 05:18 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Web Development Internship in FutureLogica Softwares Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Web Development in FutureLogica Softwares Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

1st June 2019, 04:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Development Internship in FutureLogica Softwares Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply for an Internship related to Web Development in FutureLogica Softwares Private Limited. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship. Kindly tell me about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Web Development internship in the FutureLogic Softwares Private Limited is available for the period of 3 months (work from home).

Candidates who are expert in the Web Development are only preferred for the Web Development internship in FutureLogic Softwares Private Limited. Candidates should have relevant interests and skills for applying to the Web Development internship in FutureLogic Softwares Private Limited.
2nd June 2019, 01:03 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Development Internship in FutureLogica Softwares Private Limited?

Duration of Web Development Internship in FutureLogica Softwares Private Limited is 3 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 3,000/- per month as Web Development Internship in FutureLogica Softwares Private Limited.
2nd June 2019, 02:12 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Web Development Internship in FutureLogica Softwares Private Limited would be of 3 months.

The stipend that would be paid to the candidates selected for Web Development Internship would be Rs.3000.
2nd June 2019, 03:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Web Development Internship in FutureLogica Softwares Private Limited is 3 months of work from home job/internship.
Selected interns can get Rs. 3000 per month as stipend for this internship.
Candidates who have skills in PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and Bootstrap are given preference for selection in the internship.
2nd June 2019, 06:19 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, it would be three months is the minimum duration of Web Development Internship at FutureLogica Softwares Private Limited. However, it depends on the area you are working for or the prior background and experience in f Web Development. Those who have good knowledge in Web Development are, only preferred for the Web Development internship in FutureLogic Softwares Private Limited.
2nd June 2019, 08:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration to apply for an Internship related to Web Development in FutureLogica Softwares Private Limited is 3 months duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?