2nd July 2019, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Web Development Internship in Vlinder Labs Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Vlinder Labs Private Limited for Web Development Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

4th July 2019, 03:02 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Development Internship in Vlinder Labs Private Limited?

The duration of Web Development Internship in Vlinder Labs Private Limited would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

For more details visit on (http://www.vlinder.io)
4th July 2019, 07:16 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Web Development Internship in Vlinder Labs Private Limited?

Duration of Web Development Internship in Vlinder Labs Private Limited is 6 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Web Development Internship in Vlinder Labs Private Limited.
4th July 2019, 10:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Web Development Internship in Vlinder labs Private Limited is 6 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.vlinder.io
4th July 2019, 11:42 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Web Development Internship in Vlinder Labs Private Limited would be of 6 months with a paid stipend of Rs.5,000 per month.

The last date to apply for Web Development Internship in Vlinder Labs Private Limited is 6th June 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.vlinder.io/ for more information.
5th July 2019, 12:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Vlinder Labs Private Limited for Web Development Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

Duration of the Web Development internship in Vlinder Labs Private Limited is 6 months full time (in office). Interns can get the following benefits of doing the Web Development internship in Vlinder Labs Private Limited: Stipend (Rs 5,000 per month), Letter of recommendation, Certificate and can gain real time practical work experience. Candidates who can work in mobile app and web app development are preferred for the Web Development internship in Vlinder Labs Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?