14th February 2019, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Wishing Step Pictures India Private Limited Front End Development Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Wishing Step Pictures India Private Limited Front End Development Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Front End Development Internship?

19th February 2019, 11:51 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Wishing Step Pictures India Private Limited Front End Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Wishing Step Pictures India Private Limited Front End Development Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Front End Development Internship?

Duration of Front End Development internship in Wishing Step Pictures India Private Limited is four months full time (in office). Candidates who have knowledge and skills in Angular 7.0 are preferred for the Front End Development internship in Wishing Step Pictures India Private Limited. Candidates with relevant interests and skills and who can start the internship before 15th March, 2019 are eligible to apply for the Front End Development internship in Wishing Step Pictures India Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?