30th August 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Android App Development Internship in MYTA Business Solutions?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Android App Development in MYTA Business Solutions. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

7th October 2018, 05:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Android App Development Internship in MYTA Business Solutions?

Eligibility to apply for Android App Development Internship in MYTA Business Solutions are as follows.

Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 2 months of internship to be eligible.

Candidates must be from Delhi and neighboring cities to be eligible.

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Candidates having a skill of Java, User Interface (UI) Development and Android are preferred for internship.

At present there is no requirements for Android App Development Internship in MYTA Business Solutions. Applications are closed for this internship now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?