13th December 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Backend Development Internship in Dimentics Info Tech Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Backend Development Internship in Dimentics Info Tech Private Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

18th December 2018, 10:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Backend Development Internship in Dimentics Info Tech Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Backend Development Internship in Dimentics Info Tech Private Limited:

Candidates must be full time interns for duration of 3 months of internship tenture.
Candidates must have relevant skills and interests.
Candidates from Delhi and neighboring cities are preferred for internship.
Candidates with skilled in MS-Office, MS-Word and MS-Excel are preferred for internship.
Candidates who can start the internship between 13th December 2018 and 12th January 2019 are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?