22nd April 2020, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Business Research internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited?

I want to apply for a Business Research internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an Internship over there.

24th April 2020, 06:16 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Business Research internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Business Research internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited is given below:-

1. The candidate should be available for the duration of 3 months.

2. The candidate should be able to apply by 14th March 2020.

3. The candidate should have English proficiency.

4. The candidate should have knowledge of MS-Excel, MS-Office.

5. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

You may visit the website www.qyuki.com for more information.
25th April 2020, 03:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Business Research internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Business Research internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university or institute to get eligible for this internship.

2) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

5) You must be from Thane, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai and neighboring cities.

6) You must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft application like MS-Office and MS-Excel.

7) You must have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

For more details you can visit their official website :-
https://qyuki.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?