30th September 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for CAD Design internship in Pepperfry Chandigarh?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Pepperfry Chandigarh is offering an internship which is CAD Design. I want to apply for this internship but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can you tell me about the eligibility criteria?

3rd October 2019, 01:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CAD Design internship in Pepperfry Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard that Pepperfry Chandigarh is offering an internship which is CAD Design. I want to apply for this internship but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Can you tell me about the eligibility criteria?

Candidates with knowledge and skills in AutoCAD and MS-Office are eligible to apply for the CAD Design internship in the Pepperfry, Chandigarh. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are eligible to apply for the CAD Design internship in the Pepperfry, Chandigarh. Candidates who are capable of working with AutoCAD or 3D designing are eligible to apply for the CAD Design internship in the Pepperfry, Chandigarh. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and willing to do the internship, full time in the office for the duration of 1 month are eligible to apply for the CAD Design internship in the Pepperfry, Chandigarh. Website link of the Pepperfry is given Click Here
3rd October 2019, 04:41 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for CAD Design internship in Pepperfry Chandigarh?

Eligibility to apply for CAD Design internship in Pepperfry Chandigah is given below:-

1. Candidate should be available for the duration of 1 month.
2. Candidate should be available in office for full time.
3. Candidate should have relevant skills and interest.
4. Candidate must have to get the internship between 29th September to 29th October 2019.

You may visit their official website https://www.pepperfry.com/ for more information.
4th October 2019, 01:42 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CAD Design internship in Pepperfry Chandigarh?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for CAD Design internship in Pepperfry Chandigarh is that you should be a Graduate with excellent knowledge and command on AutoCAD or 3D designing .

You must be from Chandigarh or neighboring cities to be eligible to apply for CAD Design internship and should be available for full time (in-office) internship of 1 month duration.

You can check the website https://www.pepperfry.com/
5th October 2019, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for CAD Design Internship at Pepperfry Chandigarh

- Must have skills related to MS Office and Autocad.

- Should be available for full time (in-office) internship.

- Should be available for a duration of 1 month.

- Must reside near Chandigarh and neighboring cities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?