20th May 2019, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Civil Structure Design Internship in Elegant Marbles Limited?

Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Civil Structure Design Internship in Greenfield Resources Private Limited? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

25th May 2019, 01:36 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Civil Structure Design Internship in Elegant Marbles Limited?

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for the Civil Structure Design Internship.

Eligibility :-
-------------
1) You must have knowledge in AutoCAD.

2) You must have knowledge of designing as per clients requirements.

3) You should have experience in independent modeling , 2D extraction industrial buildings and steel structures.

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
25th May 2019, 01:51 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Civil Structure Design Internship in Elegant Marbles Limited?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for the Civil Structure Design Internship in Elegant Marbles Limited is the knowledge of AutoCAD.

The candidates must have the ability to Conceptualize various possible designs for greenhouses with various desired factors and Prepare CAD drawings for the selected designs .

The total number of vacancies available for the Civil Structure Design Internship in Elegant Marbles Limited is 2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?