30th August 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Criotam Technologies Pvt Ltd Blockchain Developer Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Blockchain Developer in Criotam Technologies Pvt Ltd. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

7th October 2018, 02:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Criotam Technologies Pvt Ltd Blockchain Developer Internship?

Eligibility to apply for Criotam Technologies Pvt Ltd Blockchain Developer Internship are given below.

You must be available for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 3 months of internship to be eligible.

You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Candidates having a knowledge of JavaScript, AngularJS, Node.js, REST API, Golang, Database Management System (DBMS) and Blockchain are preferred for internship.
13th September 2021, 11:38 PM
Minal F

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Criotam Technologies Pvt Ltd Blockchain Developer Internship?

Criotam Technologies Private limited Blockchain Developer Internship is a Bangalore based startup incorporated in November 2017.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates should be available for Full time in Office

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?