1st July 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Aprobacian OPC Private Limited?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do Digital Marketing Internship in Aprobacian OPC Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in Aprobacian OPC Private Limited. Waiting for your response!

4th July 2019, 12:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Aprobacian OPC Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do Digital Marketing Internship in Aprobacian OPC Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in Aprobacian OPC Private Limited. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply for the Digital Marketing internship in Aprobacian OPC Private Limited is given below:

>> Candidates who have knowledge and skills in Digital Marketing and English proficiency (spoken and written)

>> Candidates who are capable of working on various social media channels like Facebook, Whatsapp, LinkedIn, etc.

>> Candidates who have very good knowledge of content writing

>> Candidates who are available full time (in office) for the period of 3 months

>> Candidates with suitable interests and expertise
4th July 2019, 08:53 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Aprobacian OPC Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Aprobacian OPC Private Limited is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 6th May'19 and 5th Jun'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 3 months

4)Candidates who are from Noida and neighboring cities

5)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests
4th July 2019, 10:55 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Aprobacian OPC Private Limited :-

Eligibility:-
=========
Skill :-
--------
1) You must have Digital Marketing skill.

2) You should know how to post promotional content on various social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc.

3) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

Other requirements to get eligible are listed below :-

4) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
4th July 2019, 11:03 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Aprobacian OPC Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate must have the knowledge of Digital Marketing, English Proficiency both in Spoken and Written.

==> Candidate should work full time in the office internship for 3 month duration.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
5th July 2019, 12:54 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for the Digital Marketing internship in Aprobacian OPC Private Limited:

1) Applicants must be good in content writing.

2) Applicants must have very good knowledge in Digital Marketing, and English proficiency.

3) Applicants must know how to handle various social media channels like Facebook, Whatsapp, LinkedIn, etc.

4) Applicants must be interest in the Digital Marketing Internship.
5th July 2019, 01:14 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Aprobacian OPC Private Limited is given below:-

:-You must have strong communication skills.
:-You must have the knowledge of social networking sites.
:-You should be available for duration of 3 months.
:-You should have relevant skills and interests.
:-You should be able to join the internship within 1 month of getting the offer letter.

You can visit the website http://www.aprobacian.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?