11th November 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Trodly Technologies?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do Digital Marketing Internship in Trodly Technologies. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in Trodly Technologies. Waiting for your response!

19th November 2018, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Trodly Technologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do Digital Marketing Internship in Trodly Technologies. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in Trodly Technologies. Waiting for your response!

Candidates with skills in MS-Office and English proficiency (spoken) and interested in Digital Marketing are eligible to apply for the Digital Marketing internship in Todly Technologies. Candidates with relevant skills and interests and willing to work full time (in office) are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in Todly Technologies. They should be willing to do the internship for the duration of 3 months and should start the internship between 11th November, 2018 and 11th December, 2018. The above given are the eligibility conditions to apply for the Digital Marketing internship in Todly Technologies.
10th June 2021, 04:38 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Digital Marketing Internship in Trodly Technologies?

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should start the internship between 11th November 2018 and 11th December 2018.

3. Candidates should available for duration of 3 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.
29th July 2021, 05:09 PM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria:-

*Candidates must have a good knowledge in Ms office

*Candidates must have a relevant skills and interests

*Candidates should be available for Full Time in Office

*Duration- 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?