3rd August 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Front End Developer Internship in Saletancy Consulting Private Limited Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Front End Developer in Saletancy Consulting Private Limited Bangalore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria immediately.

6th August 2019, 04:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Front End Developer Internship in Saletancy Consulting Private Limited Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Front End Developer in Saletancy Consulting Private Limited Bangalore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria immediately.

Candidates with knowledge and expertise in CSS and HTML are eligible to apply for the Front End Development internship in the Saletancy Consulting Private Limited, Bangalore. Candidates who are collaborating with other team members are eligible to apply for the Front End Development internship in the Saletancy Consulting Private Limited, Bangalore. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Front End Development internship in the Saletancy Consulting Private Limited, Bangalore. Candidates who are available full time for the period of 2 months and with the above mentioned skills are eligible to apply for the Front End Development internship in the Saletancy Consulting Private Limited, Bangalore.
6th August 2019, 04:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Front End Developer Internship in Saletancy Consulting Private Limited Bangalore?

The eligibility to apply for a Front End Developer Internship in Saletancy Consulting Private Limited, Bangalore is given below.

==> Candidate should be available to work for the full time in the office for the 2 months duration.

==> Candidate should have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of HTML and CSS.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.saletancy.com
6th August 2019, 06:25 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Front End Developer Internship in Saletancy Consulting Private Limited Bangalore is given below:-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 27th Jul'19 and 26th Aug'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 2 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

For more information visit on (http://www.saletancy.com)
7th August 2019, 01:16 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Front End Developer Internship at Saletancy Consulting Private Limited in Bangalore.

Skills :-
--------
1) You should have knowledge in CSS

2) You must have knowledge in HTML

3) You should be a good team player.

Other requirements to get eligible are also listed below :-

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
7th August 2019, 01:18 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Front End Developer Internship in Saletancy Consulting Private Limited Bangalore is given below:-

=)You must be available for full time (in-office) internship.
=)You must have excellent communication skills.
=)You should be available for duration of 2 months.
=)You must have knowledge and experience in CSS.
=)You must have excellent team skills to work in Collaboration with other teams.

You can refer to the website https://saletancy.com/ for application and other details.
8th August 2019, 12:27 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you having good knowledge and skill about CSS and HTML then definitely you are eligible to apply for
Front End Developer Internship in Saletancy Consulting Private Limited Bangalore, this is because they are mostly given first preference to the candidate who has good knowledge about CSS and HTML.

You must have to satisfy the eligibility below to be eligible to apply for Front End Developer Internship in Saletancy Consulting Private Limited Bangalore:

1. Should be expert in CSS and HTML
2. Should be interesting to learn and work
3. Interested to work as an Intern for 2 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?