30th September 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Hello friends, can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship related to Graphic Design available in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi? I want to apply for this internship so I need to know about the eligibility criteria.

2nd October 2019, 01:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship related to Graphic Design available in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi? I want to apply for this internship so I need to know about the eligibility criteria.

Candidates with knowledge and skills in CorelDRAW, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and English proficiency (spoken and written) are eligible to apply for the Graphic Design internship in the AquGen Technologies Private Limited, Delhi. Candidates who are capable of creating original graphic designs using Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW are eligible to apply for the Graphic Design internship in the AquGen Technologies Private Limited, Delhi. Candidates with experience in video designing are preferred for the Graphic Design internship in the AquGen Technologies Private Limited, Delhi. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Delhi & neighboring cities are preferred for the Graphic Design internship in the AquGen Technologies Private Limited, Delhi. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
2nd October 2019, 08:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi is given below:-

1. Candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months.
2. Candidate should be available in office for full time.
3. Candidate should have relevant skills and interest.
4. Candidate should belong from Delhi or neighbouring places.
5. Candidate must have to get internship between 30th September to 30th October 2019.

You may visit their official website https://aqugen.com/ for more information.
4th October 2019, 01:29 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi is that you must have completed Degree or Diploma in Graphic designing with minimum 45% marks from a recognized college or Institute.

You should available for full time (in-office) internship of 6 months and must be from Delhi and neighboring cities to be eligible to apply for Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited Delhi.

You can check the website https://aqugen.com/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?