11th March 2019, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to do Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai. Waiting for your response!

13th March 2019, 08:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai?

Candidates willing for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 3 months are eligible to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai. Candidates with relevant skills and interests are preferred for Internship. Candidates who have already graduated and pursuing graduates are eligible for this Internship.
24th May 2021, 08:00 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Human Resources Internship in Kotak Mahindra Bank, Chennai?

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should start the internship between 25th July 2019 and 24th August 2019

3. Candidates should available for duration of 6 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.

5. Candidates should belongs to from Chennai and neighboring cities.

Visit:-- (https://www.kotak.com/en.html) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?