29th February 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in ONGC?

Hello Sir,
Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in ONGC? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in ONGC?
  2. How to apply for Internship in ONGC being a fresher?Regarding to summer internship
  3. What kind of Recommendation Letter will have to be submitted for ONGC Internship? How to get application form?
  4. How to apply for internship at Reliance or ONGC? Contact detail of consultant? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the chances available to apply Summer Internship in ONGC? Detailed information about it? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria and requirements to do Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How can I do Internship if applied in ONGC but my college doesn't allow me?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Internship in IOCL, ONGC and GAIL for B.Tech(Polymer Science & Chemical Technology) 2nd year student?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ONGC and other PSU companies?
  10. Chances to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC? Detailed information about it?
  11. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in ONGC/IOCL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying ONGC internship?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for winter internship in ONGC/IOCL?
  16. How to apply for internship in IOCL, ONGC, SAIL?
  17. How to apply for internship in ONGC after B.Tech in Electronics?
  18. When the application form for Summer Internship in ONGC will be released? Procedure to apply?
22nd September 2016, 03:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in ONGC?

Getting internship in ONGC is not so easy, you should have a reference over there who can help you in getting the internship. To apply for internship in ONGC you should meet the following eligibility criteria:

> You should belong to a university which is recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) or approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

> You should be a graduate/post graduate in any branch of engineering.

> You should score minimum 65% marks in the previous years with no backlogs.

Hence, if you meet the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for internship in ONGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?