25th February 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Java App Development Internship in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Java App Development Internship in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

27th February 2019, 10:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Java App Development Internship in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Java App Development Internship in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited:

Aspirant must be full time intern for duration of 3 months.
Aspirant must belonging from Bangalore.
Aspirant must have relevant skills and interests.
Aspirant must be skilled in Hibernate (Java), Spring MVC and REST API.
Aspirant who have willingness to start the internship between 25th February 2019 and 27th March 2019 are eligible for Internship.
1st March 2019, 12:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Java App Development Internship in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Java App Development Internship in TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Java App Development internship in the TesQuirel Solutions Private Limited is given below:

Candidates with knowledge and skills in Hibernate (Java), REST API and Spring MVC

Candidates must have knowledge in Java, Hibernate and Spring Boot

Candidates willing to do the internship, full time (in office) for the period of three months

Candidates with relevant skills and interests

Candidates with the above mentioned skills and from Bangalore
27th May 2021, 08:12 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship.

2. Candidates should start the internship between 25th February 2019 and 27th March 2019.

3. Candidates should available for duration of 3 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.
30th July 2021, 12:42 AM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria:-

*Candidates should be belong from Bengaluru

*Candidates must have Relevant Skills and Interests

*Candidates must a knowledge in Java and REST API

*Candidates should be available for Full Time in Office

*Duration- 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?