25th September 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Media & Public Relations Internship in EventBeep Entertainment, Pune?

I want to apply for Media & Public Relations Internship in EventBeep Entertainment, Pune. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an Internship over there.

6th October 2018, 09:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Media & Public Relations Internship in EventBeep Entertainment, Pune?

Eligibility to apply for Media & Public Relations Internship in EventBeep Entertainment, Pune are as follows.

You must be available for the part time job/internship for duration of 2 months of internship to be eligible.

You must be proficient in English language (Spoken and Written) to be eligible.

You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

At present you can not apply for Media & Public Relations Internship in EventBeep Entertainment, Pune. Last date to apply for the internship was 17 August 2018.
30th May 2021, 07:58 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Media & Public Relations Internship in EventBeep Entertainment, Pune?

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should available for duration of 2 month.

3. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.
29th July 2021, 11:44 PM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria:-

*Aspirants must have a relevant skills and interests

*Aspirants should be proficient in English

*Aspirants should be available for Full Time in Office

*Duration- 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?