29th October 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development in Daphnis Labs Technologies?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Mobile App Development in Daphnis Labs Technologies. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

4th November 2018, 06:16 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development in Daphnis Labs Technologies?

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development in Daphnis Labs Technologies are,

Candidate must be full time intern for duration of 3 months of internship to be eligible.

Candidate must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Candidate must be skilled in Java, Eclipse (IDE), Android and Kotlin*to be eligible.

Candidate need to start the internship between 29th October 2018 and 28th November 2018 to be eligible.

Daphnis Labs Technologies website link is
http://www.DaphnisLabs.com
4th November 2018, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development in Daphnis Labs Technologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Mobile App Development in Daphnis Labs Technologies. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Internship in this company. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in Java, Android, Eclipse (IDE) and Kotlin are eligible to apply for the Mobile App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies. Candidates should be willing to work full time (in office) for the Mobile App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies. Candidates with relevant skills and interests can apply for the Mobile App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies. They should be willing to work for the duration of 3 months for the Mobile App Development internship in Daphnis Labs Technologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?