27th March 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Dolphinox Informatics & Technologies Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Dolphinox Informatics & Technologies Private Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th March 2019, 06:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Dolphinox Informatics & Technologies Private Limited?

Those candidates are eligible to apply for apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Dolphinox Informatics & Technologies Private Limited, who satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria:
Candidates must be full time interns.
Candidates should be available for duration of 4 months of Internship tenure.
Candidates should be from Bhopal city.
Candidates who have interests and relevant skills preferably in C#.NET are given preference.
31st March 2019, 11:30 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Dolphinox Informatics & Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Dolphinox Informatics & Technologies Private Limited. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Candidates with knowledge and skills in C#.NET and interested in developing mobile apps are eligible to apply for the Mobile App Development internship in Dolphinox Informatics & Technologies Private Limited. Candidates with relevant interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Mobile App Development internship in Dolphinox Informatics & Technologies Private Limited. Candidates from Bhopal and with the above mentioned skills are preferred for the Mobile App Development internship in Dolphinox Informatics & Technologies Private Limited. Candidates willing to do the internship for the period of 4 months full time are preferred in Dolphinox Informatics & Technologies Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?