24th April 2020, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Online Educator internship in Applect Learning Systems Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested in applying for an internship related to Online Educator in Applect Learning Systems Private Limited. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this kind of internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

26th April 2020, 11:52 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Online Educator internship in Applect Learning Systems Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for an Online Educator internship in Applect Learning Systems Private Limited as follows:-

1. Any graduate degree.
2. Good business communication skills.
3. Available for 6 months of work-from-home internship.

Official Website:-https://www.meritnation.com/
26th April 2020, 03:53 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Online Educator internship in Applect Learning Systems Private Limited?

Eligibility:-

1- Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.

2- The applicant must be available for the duration of 6 months.

3- The applicant must be available for the work from home.

4- The applicant must have good verbal communication skills.

5- The applicant must have relevant skills and interests.

Visit the website www.meritnation.com for more information.
26th April 2020, 04:03 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for an Online Educator internship in Applect Learning Systems Private Limited is given below:-

1. The candidate should have knowledge of MS-word.

2. The candidate should have English proficiency.

3. The candidate should be able to work from home.

4. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.

5. The candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?