21st October 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for PHP Development Internship in Fusion Informatics Limited?

I want to apply for PHP Development Internship in Fusion Informatics Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an Internship over there.

26th October 2018, 04:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PHP Development Internship in Fusion Informatics Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PHP Development Internship in Fusion Informatics Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an Internship over there.

Candidates with skills in PHP and jQuery and must have worked with PHP/jQuery/CURL3 are eligible to apply for PHP Development internship in Fusion Informatics Limited. Candidates should be willing to work full time (in office) are preferred for the PHP Development internship in Fusion Informatics Limited. Selected interns daily responsibilities include working closely with the seniors in developing PHP based social website. Duration of the PHP Development internship is 3 months in Fusion Informatics Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?