3rd September 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Actolap Solutions India Pvt Limited Noida?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my BBA(H) course and I want to apply for an internship of Sales Business Development in Actolap Solutions India Pvt Limited Noida. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this internship.

5th September 2019, 09:42 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Actolap Solutions India Pvt Limited Noida?

The eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Actolap Solutions India Pvt Limited Noida is given below:-

1)You must be a Gradute with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university or equivalent.
2)You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.
3)You should be able to join or start the internship on or before 30th September 2019.
4)You should be available for duration of 3 months.
5)You must have relevant skills and interests with excellent communication skills.

You can visit the website https://actolap.com for more detailed information.
6th September 2019, 07:14 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development internship in Actolap Solutions India Pvt Limited Noida?

The eligibilities to apply for Sales Business Developments interns in Actolap Solutions India Private Limited, Noida are given below:-

1. You must have knowledge of salesforce.
2. You must have English proficiency.
3. You must be available for the duration of 3 months.
4. You must have relevant skill and interest.
5. You must be available in office full time.

You may visit the website http://actolap.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?