24th August 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in GoAbrigo Hospitalities Bangalore?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for Sales Business Development internship in GoAbrigo Hospitalities Bangalore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an internship over there. Please help me to know about this asap.

28th August 2019, 01:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in GoAbrigo Hospitalities Bangalore?

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Sales Business Development Internship at GoAbrigo Hospitalities in Bangalore .

Eligibility :-
=======
Skills :-
-------
1) You must have good communication skill in Hindi.

2) You must have knowledge in Business development.

3) You should be a good team player.

4) You should have good communication skill in English.

Other requirements to get eligible are as follows :-

5) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

6) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

7) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

8) Women who are interested to start or restart their career can also eligible
to apply.
28th August 2019, 07:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in GoAbrigo Hospitalities Bangalore?

The eligibility to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in GoAbrigo Hospitalities, Bangalore is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of English and Hindi Proficiency in spoken.

==> Candidate should be available to work for full time in office for the duration of 2 months.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply for this internship.

==> Candidate can start the internship in-between 24th August 2019 and 23rd September 2019.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.goabrigo.com
29th August 2019, 12:08 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to apply for Sales Business Development Internship in GoAbrigo Hospitalities Bangalore is mentioned below:-

=)You must be a technical graduate with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
=)You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.
=)You should be available for duration of 2 months.
=)You must have relevant skills and interests.
=)You must have attained the minimum age of 22 years .

You can check the website http://goabrigo.com/ for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?