25th February 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Selvitate Technologies, Bengaluru Digital Marketing Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Digital Marketing in Selvitate Technologies, Bengaluru. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

4th March 2019, 11:40 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Selvitate Technologies, Bengaluru Digital Marketing Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Digital Marketing in Selvitate Technologies, Bengaluru. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Digital Marketing internship in Selvitate Technologies, Bangalore is given below:

>> Applicants with knowledge and skills in Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing and English proficiency (spoken and written)

>> Applicants with relevant interests and skills

>> Applicants who can do the internship, full time

>> Applicants who are available for the duration of three months

>> Applicants who can start the internship before 27th March, 2019
27th May 2021, 08:04 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Selvitate Technologies, Bengaluru Digital Marketing Internship?

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should start the internship between 25th February 2019 and 27th March 2019.

3. Candidates should available for duration of 3 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.

5. Candidates should belongs to from Mumbai and neighboring cities.

Visit:-- (https://selvitate.com/) For more information
30th July 2021, 12:49 AM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria:-

*Candidates must have a knowledge in Social Media Marketing

*Candidates must have relevant Skills and Interests

*Candidates must have a knowledge in Digital marketing

*Duration- 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?