18th September 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Social Media Marketing which is available in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap?

21st September 2019, 04:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do an internship of Social Media Marketing which is available in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this internship. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap?

Eligibility to apply for the Social Media Marketing internship in the Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited, Pune is given below:

>> Candidates with very good communication and expression skills

>> Candidates who are capable of managing organization’s social media pages

>> Candidates who can develop content for social media and digital media marketing

>> Candidates who can work online and internet marketing

>> Candidates with suitable interests and expertise

>> Candidates who can do the internship, full time in the office for the period of 6 months
21st September 2019, 06:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune?

Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited, Pune is given below:-

1. Candidate should be available in office for full time.
2. Candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months.
3. Candidate should have knowledge of Digital marketing.
4. Candidate should have knowledge of Social media marketing.
5. Candidate should belong from Pune or neighbor places.

You may visit their official website http://www.chrysalis.net.in/ for more information.
21st September 2019, 08:26 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune?

The eligibility to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune is given below:-

:-Bachelor's degree in relevant subject with excellent academic record
:-Strong communication & expression skills.
:-availability for duration of 6 months
:-experience of working on online and internet marketing.
:-Knowledge of digital marketing activities.

The last date to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Chrysalis Business Solutions Private Limited Pune is 3rd October 2019.

You can visit the website http://www.chrysalis.net.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?