18th July 2019, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies?

Hello friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the Software Development eligibility in Micron Technologies for me. Please help me to know about the eligibility to apply. Thank you!

20th July 2019, 03:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies?

The eligibility to apply for a Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies are given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of My SQL, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Bootstrap and AngularJS.

==> Candidate should be available for the full time in the office internship for the duration of 3 months.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.
20th July 2019, 05:42 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies?

Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Micron Technologies is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for the part time job/internship

2)Candidates who can start the part time job/internship between 18th Jul'19 and 17th Aug'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 3 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

5)Candidates who are Computer Science Engineering students

6)Candidates who are Freshers looking for jobs may also apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?