20th February 2020, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Software Engineering internship in SenSen Networks Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for an internship in SenSen Networks Hyderabad which is Software Engineering? I want to know about the eligibility criteria because I am interested in doing this internship.

22nd February 2020, 08:16 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Engineering internship in SenSen Networks Hyderabad?

Eligibility to apply for Software Engineering internship in SenSen Networks Hyderabad is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 19th Feb'20 and 20th Mar'20

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 6 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

5)Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.

For more information visit on https://www.sensennetworks.com/

Address:
Singada Kunta, Banjara Hills,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500034

Phone: 040 2988 2270
23rd February 2020, 09:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Engineering internship in SenSen Networks Hyderabad?

Eligibility to apply for Software Engineering internship in SenSen Networks Hyderabad :-

1) You should have done Bachelor's degree or it's equivalent from any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

3) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

4) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

5) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

6) You must have good knowledge in Algorithms, Data Structures and Database Management System (DBMS).

Last date to apply for this internship is 6th March, 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?