13th February 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Software Testing Internship in Matisoft Cyber Security Labs Private Limited?

I want to apply for Software Testing Internship in Matisoft Cyber Security Labs Private Limited. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an Internship over there.

19th February 2019, 08:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Testing Internship in Matisoft Cyber Security Labs Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Software Testing Internship in Matisoft Cyber Security Labs Private Limited:

You should be full time intern.
You should be willing to do this internship for a period of 6 months.
You are required to start the internship between 13th February 2019 and 20th March 2019.
Candidates belonging from Noida and neighboring cities are preferred for Internship.
Candidates having English language proficiency (written and verbal both) are preferred for Internship.
You should be capable to write professional emails to the customers to be eligible for this Internship.
You should comfortable in using a laptop to be eligible for this Internship.
9th September 2021, 03:20 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Testing Internship in Matisoft Cyber Security Labs Private Limited?

Matisoft Works on Cyber Security research related projects.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates should be available for Full time in Office

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests

Candidates should be belong from Vishakapatnam
29th November 2021, 10:52 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Eligibility:-

You must have relevant skills and interests

You must have English Proficiency

You should be belong from Vishakhapatnam
13th December 2021, 04:29 PM
Soni_ya

Eligibility:-

=) Candidates are available for full time (in-office) internship.

=)Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.

=)Candidates must be available for duration of 6 months.

=)Candidates should be able to join the internship between 13th February 2019 and 20th March 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?