23rd October 2018, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality Management Internship?

Hello everyone, I have heard that SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality is offering Internship which is Management. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

27th October 2018, 10:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality Management Internship?

Eligibility to apply for SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality Management Internship:

Candidate must be full time intern for duration of 3 months of internship to be eligible.

Candidate must be brilliant graduates from any discipline, especially architecture, iTech, engineering, commerce etc. to be eligible.

Candidate must be very sharp, who are likely to pass a hard IQ examination to be selected.

Candidate must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Candidate with a sound knowledge of MS-Office, WordPress, Video Editing abd Animation are preferred for internship.

Candidate must be proficient in English language (spoken and written both) to be eligible.
28th October 2018, 12:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality Management Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard that SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality is offering Internship which is Management. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

Graduates in any discipline, especially from Architecture, Information Technology, Commerce, Engineering, etc. with skills in MS-Office, WordPress, Animation, Video Editing, English proficiency (spoken & written) are eligible to apply for Management internship in the SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality. Candidates have to clear the IQ test for the selection to do Management internship in the SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality. Candidates should be willing to work full time (in office) for the Management internship in the SPRAT-Society For Promoting Rationality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?