23rd October 2018, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Trell Experiences Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Human Resources in Trell Experiences Private Limited. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

27th October 2018, 11:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Trell Experiences Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Eligibility to apply for Trell Experiences Private Limited Human Resources Internship:

Candidate must be full time intern for duration of 2 months of internship tenure to be eligible.

Candidate must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

Candidate with skilled in MS-Excel are preferred for internship.

Candidate must be proficient in English language (spoken and written both) to be eligible.

Trell Experiences Private Limited website link is given below.
https://trellapp.com/
28th October 2018, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Trell Experiences Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Internship related to Human Resources in Trell Experiences Private Limited. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of Internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in MS-Excel and English proficiency (spoken & written), willing to coordinate with different placement agencies, organize various team building activities and willing to work full time (in office) are eligible to apply for the Human Resources internship in Trell Experiences Private Limited. Duration of the Human Resources internship in the Trell Experiences Private Limited is 2 months. Interns can get around Rs 6,000 to Rs 9,000 per month as a stipend to do Human Resources internship in Trell Experiences Private Limited. There are two Human Resources internship positions available in Trell Experiences Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?