2nd August 2019, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Unity 3D Development/C# Programming Internship in E10 Infotech Private Limited Mumbai?

Hello friends, I want to do an internship of Unity 3D Development/C# Programming which is offering by E10 Infotech Private Limited Mumbai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying such internship. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

5th August 2019, 09:21 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Unity 3D Development/C# Programming Internship in E10 Infotech Private Limited Mumbai?

The qualification required to apply for Unity 3D Development/C# Programming Internship in E10 Infotech Private Limited Mumbai is mentioned below:-

=)Must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.
=)Should be available for full time (in-office) internship.
=)Experience with 3D game development.
=)Should have relevant skills and interests.
=)Knowledge of Unity 3D and ReactJS.
=)Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming.

You can check the website https://e10.in/ for more details.
6th August 2019, 01:27 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Unity 3D Development/C# Programming Internship in E10 Infotech Private Limited Mumbai?

Eligibility to apply for Unity 3D Development/C# Programming Internship at E10 Infotech Private Limited in Mumbai are described below.

Skill :-
------
1) You should have skill in Unity 3D

2) You must have knowledge in C#

3) You should have good knowledge in object-oriented programming.

4) You must have knowledge in ReactJS

5) You must have experience with 2D and 3D game physics and particle systems.

6) You must be able to write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.

Other requirements to get eligible are listed below:-

7) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

8) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

9) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

10) You must be from Mumbai and neighboring cities.

11) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
6th August 2019, 11:41 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do an internship of Unity 3D Development/C# Programming which is offering by E10 Infotech Private Limited Mumbai. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying such internship. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to apply for the Unity 3D Development / C# Programming internship in the E10 Infotech Private Limited, Mumbai is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in Unity 3D, C# and ReactJS

>> Candidates should have an understanding of object oriented programming

>> Candidates with experience in 3D game development are preferred

>> Candidates with expertise in C# while JavaScript and Boo

>> Candidates with very good coding skills

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities

>> Candidates who can do the internship, full time for the period of 3 months
8th August 2019, 01:19 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for the Unity 3D Development / C# Programming internship in the E10 Infotech Private Limited, Mumbai is given below:

The minimum criteria required to being a Unity 3D Development/C# Programming Internship in E10 Infotech Private Limited Mumbai is a basic understanding of how 2D, 3D models work out, basic animation and object-oriented programming. Candidate should be expertise in C# while JavaScript and Boo.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?