6th October 2019, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Unity 3D Development internship in HPC Sphere Delhi?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for Unity 3D Development internship in HPC Sphere Delhi. Kindly let me know about the eligibility as I want to apply for an internship in HPC Sphere. Waiting for your response!

11th October 2019, 01:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Unity 3D Development internship in HPC Sphere Delhi?

The eligibility required to apply for Unity 3D Development internship in HPC Sphere Delhi is given below:-

1)You must be a Graduate with relevant skills and interests.
2)You should be available for duration of 2 months.
3)You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.
4)You must have experience of working on making professional racing games with the use Unity 3D.

You can visit the website https://www.hpcsphere.com/hpcsphere/ for more information.
11th October 2019, 02:10 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Unity 3D Development internship in HPC Sphere Delhi?

Eligibility to apply for Unity 3D Development internship in HPC Sphere Delhi :-

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university.

2) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

3) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

4) You can start the internship between 6th October 2019 and 5th November 2019.

5) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

6) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://www.hpcsphere.com/hpcsphere/
11th October 2019, 04:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for Unity 3D Development internship in HPC Sphere Delhi. Kindly let me know about the eligibility as I want to apply for an internship in HPC Sphere. Waiting for your response!

Candidates with knowledge and expertise in C# and Unity 3D are eligible to apply for the Unity 3D Development internship in the HPC Sphere, Delhi. Candidates who are capable of working on the development of racing game using Unity 3D are eligible to apply for the Unity 3D Development internship in the HPC Sphere, Delhi. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Unity 3D Development internship in the HPC Sphere, Delhi. Candidates who are available full time in the office for the duration of 2 months are eligible to apply for the Unity 3D Development internship in the HPC Sphere, Delhi.
11th October 2019, 08:55 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Unity 3D Development internship in HPC Sphere Delhi is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 6th Oct'19 and 5th Nov'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 2 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

5)Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.

For more information visit on (http://www.hpcsphere.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?