23rd February 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Video Making/Editing Internship in Mahatmaji Technical?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Video Making/Editing Internship in Mahatmaji Technical. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

12th March 2019, 11:46 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Video Making/Editing Internship in Mahatmaji Technical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Video Making/Editing Internship in Mahatmaji Technical. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply to the Video Making / Editing internship in Mahatmaji Technical is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects

>> Candidates with relevant skills and interests

>> Candidates who can do the internship, full time (in office)

>> Candidates who can do the internship for the duration of 3 months
25th May 2021, 01:53 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Video Making/Editing Internship in Mahatmaji Technical?

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should start the internship between 2nd January 2019 and 1st February 2019.

3. Candidates should available for duration of 3 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.

Visit:-- (https://www.mahatmajitechnical.com/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?