25th September 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for VisionCultura Bangalore Internet of Things internship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for internship related to Internet of Things in VisionCultura Bangalore. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

28th September 2019, 04:07 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for VisionCultura Bangalore Internet of Things internship?

Eligibility:--

Applicant must available for full time in-office.

Applicant must start the internship between 1st Dec'19 and 2nd Jan'20

Applicant must available for duration of 6 months.

Applicant must have relevant skills and interests.

For more details visit:-- (http://visioncultura.com)
28th September 2019, 05:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to apply for VisionCultura Bangalore Internet of Things internship?

Eligibility to apply for VisionCultura Bangalore Internet of Things internship is given below:-

1. Candidate should be available in office for full time.
2. Candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months.
3. Candidate must have to get internship between 1st December to 2nd January 2019.
4. Candidate should have relevant skills.
5. Candidate should belong from Bangalore or neighbouring places.

You may visit their official website http://visioncultura.com for more information.
28th September 2019, 10:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for VisionCultura Bangalore Internet of Things internship?

Eligibility for the Internet of Things Internship at VisionCultura Bangalore

- Must have skills and interests related to Raspberry Pi, Embedded Systems, Arduino and Internet of Things (IoT)

- Should be available for full time (in-office) internship

- Should be vailable for duration of 6 months

- Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply
28th September 2019, 11:40 PM
Meera2602

The eligibility required to apply for Internet of Things internship in VisionCultura Bangalore is Graduate with minimum 50% marks without any current backlogs, availability for the duration of 6 months and knowledge of Embedded Systems, Raspberry Pi, Arduino and Internet of Things.

For more details, you can send your resume to https://visioncultura.com/.
29th September 2019, 12:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for internship related to Internet of Things in VisionCultura Bangalore. I need to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this kind of internship in this company. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Candidates with knowledge and expertise in Embedded Systems, Raspberry Pi, Internet of Things (IoT) and Arduino are eligible to apply to the Internet of Things (IoT) internship in the VisionCultura, Bangalore. Candidates who are capable of working on IoT and Arduino are eligible to apply to the Internet of Things (IoT) internship in the VisionCultura, Bangalore. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are eligible to apply to the Internet of Things (IoT) internship in the VisionCultura, Bangalore. Candidates with the above mentioned skills and willing to work full time in the office for the duration of 6 months are eligible to apply to the Internet of Things (IoT) internship in the VisionCultura, Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?