23rd October 2019, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in Cogneau Systems Private Limited Gurgaon?

Dear Sir, I want to apply for Web Development internship which is available in Cogneau Systems Private Limited Gurgaon. Can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying such internship in this company? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

27th October 2019, 03:04 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in Cogneau Systems Private Limited Gurgaon?

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in Cogneau Systems Private Limited Gurgaon.

1) You must have completed your Graduation degree or you may pursuing in any year of graduation from any recognized university.

2) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

3) You have to be available for duration of 2 months.

4) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

5) You must be from Gurgaon and neighboring cities.

6) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.

For more details, you can refer the below link :-
http://www.cogneau.com/
28th October 2019, 05:50 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in Cogneau Systems Private Limited Gurgaon?

The candidates willing to apply for Web Development Internship in Cogneau Systems Private Limited Gurgaon must have completed or must be pursuing Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university.

You must be from Gurgaon and neighboring cities to be eligible to apply for Web Development Internship in Cogneau Systems Private Limited Gurgaon along with knowledge of JavaScript, HTML, CSS etc.

You can check the website https://www.verdis.ai for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?